Seth and Laura Kerlin's new blog
Well here we are in Hawaii starting a new adventure in our lives! We already miss our friends and family in Canada and the mainland. Maybe you'll want to check out our blog from time to time to see how we're doing. I promise there will be lots of pictures and I won't let Seth get too long winded or theological.
More to come!
- Laura

7 Comments:
Laura and Seth -
We miss you dearly! Hope all is well in Oahu. Hang in there.
Post some pictures. Oh, and let seth get theological if he wants to. We can all just ignore those posts.
Kidding. Kidding...
Love, Mark and Sharon
To quote Seth: "There's nothing even vaguely remotely interesting" here. Just kidding - we keep reading that one paragraph over and over. (Okay, that last sentence was a total lie.)
We love you and miss you!
Chris and Julee
Chris said that I should enter another comment just so that we could hold the record for most comments entered. So, there you have it.
Julee
Julee--I see you've recovered enough from being trumped at "Liar's Dice" to compose a coherent letter. I'll let your record stand, since I would have to post THREE TIMES to beat it. All I can say about the anniversary beach portrait is: "Does this look like a worship leader and a worship leader's wife?" I suppose that just out of sight from the camera is a tray of empty Marguerita glasses and a stack of USA TODAY's. I would love to see this photo on a bulletin board at Regent: "Recent graduate assumes challenging missionary assignment on remote Pacific Island. Wife decides to take up tanning as a path to spiritual enlightenment and self-realization. Worship leader husband composes medley of new worship tunes based on Brian Wilson's greatest melodies."
Clearly, we need lots more text and photos (from Seth and Laura) to prevent this Blog from becoming a surreal patchwork of reactions from their motley crowd of admirers.
Oh, by the way, I'm Seth's Dad and Laura's my favorite daughter-in-law. Aint these kids fantastic? Love'em both heaps and scads. One lucky church, there, IMHO, to get thse guys on board. Can't wait to watch this Blog evolve...y'all pitch in! Kind Regards from Florida, Captain Brion and Jo.
Hi Guys!
Can't wait to visit you in sunny Hawaii!
Z
Seth! Laura!
Great blog! Glad to have a window into all the things you'll be experiencing, and to hear it in your own inimitable voices.
We miss you guys something fierce.
What does it mean, this "theological"? I live on the continent. U. Roger
Post a Comment
<< Home