Okay so I have to brag a little bit. Toby is the best dog in the world! Not only is he sweet and cudddly he is so smart! He already knew "sit", I just taught him to play fetch, he learned to be in his crate without barking, to go up and down the steps, and go potty outside (ummm almost). Not bad for 3 months old? I have to say that having a puppy is a lot of work (we haven't been to the beach in 2 whole days!) - Laura
2 Comments:
Okay that does it. Now we have to come visit.
Okay so I have to brag a little bit. Toby is the best dog in the world! Not only is he sweet and cudddly he is so smart! He already knew "sit", I just taught him to play fetch, he learned to be in his crate without barking, to go up and down the steps, and go potty outside (ummm almost). Not bad for 3 months old? I have to say that having a puppy is a lot of work (we haven't been to the beach in 2 whole days!)
- Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home