Saturday, November 19, 2005

A busy month!

I can not believe it has been a month since we have posted on the blog. Very sorry! Quick summary of the time from Oct 18 to Nov 18: Our dear friends Chris and Julee came to visit from Vancouver. It was great to see them and even with 2 weeks together we didn't get sick of 'em! Seth turned 30. Thank you so much everyone who contributed to his scrap book. It really turned out well and we both will treasure it for years to come. I started working with a 2nd grader who has autism (I've enjoyed it for the most part but the 1.5 hour drive into Honolulu I could do without). Seth had 2 wisdom teeth out last week. Not a minor event! Apparently he has a very hard jaw which makes it difficult to remove the teeth (and confirms my theory about his hard head). Now our friend Steve is visiting (another Canuck!). I promise more blog entries soon and perhaps some news about our future plans. We miss you all. Post a comment so we know people are still reading the blog and haven't given up on us.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I was about ready to tell you that Toby was no longer 'cute' after seeing his mug for a month straight, we are still checking your blog and have not given up on you. Thanks for the update - glad to see a C + J pic. Say hi to Steve for us, eh? Josh.

 
At 5:25 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger J said...

hey kerlins! just wanted to say hi also and see if you have any updates your future plans... eat some fresh pineapple for me and a bailey's shake (i actually saw jen lane last weekend and made it for her too!).

 
At 10:16 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Urbana Svendsens said...

Yes, we check you guys out every single day, so thanks for the new pics. I know, I'm one to talk...
Much love to you two, er, three...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home