Monday, October 10, 2005

Lunch in Chinatown


We had a lot of good food while Jannie was here. Here I am having Dim Sum. Seth wouldn't have been brave enough to go even with someone who speaks fluent Mandarin. On my plate is a mushroom wrapped in tofu (Seth is appalled). He also would have been allergic to the shrimp dumpling too. I enjoyed it though!

I am appalled. And allergic. But gosh darn it people like me!

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... dim sum. We never did manage to drag Seth to dim sum in Vancouver. How does he feel about sushi? Does Honolulu have something similar to Swiss Chalet?

 
At 6:04 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger J said...

Seth, it wasn't just a mushroom wrapped in tofu - it was also a scallop and a shrimp. DELICIOUS! You really oughta give it a go sometime... very reasonably priced, too.

 
At 2:02 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger seth kerlin said...

swiss chalet- good one steve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home