Saturday, December 10, 2005

Eh, Steve!

You may not get the Strongbadian reference up above but this is Steve. Steve came out from chilly Vancouver to hang with us and do the suntan lotion thing for a week. Sadly, I (Seth) was in some pain the entire duration of his stay from having wisdom teeth pulled, so I wasn't able to do as much with Steve as I would have liked but he swears he had a good time anyway. We managed to get out a few times though, and we especially had a good time at the restaurant above (Duke's) in Honolulu where we watched the waves crash on the shore whilst sipping daquiris. Ours is a rough life. Actually, I was a little cold last night- air conditioning was too low again.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, December 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get the reference!? Sheese.

Jealous, of course. Glad you guys had a good time!

Josh.

 
At 1:25 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Urbana Svendsens said...

Would you like to hear about cold? Let me tell you a thing or two about cold. Air conditioning too low... Some people have a lot of nerve. See you soon! Better work on gettign that blood thickened up a little, eh?

Emily "what's the sun look like again? I don't remember" Svendsen

 
At 3:20 PM, December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, sunshine's a wonderful thing. After a near daily dose of it for the past ten years, it's hard to imagine leaving St. Pete. Maybe I should apply for Seth's job! In place of worship, I would have to resort to Karaoke time for the congregation. Now there's a gimmick I've not yet seen for increasing memberships! ("Now who wants to come up and do Al Green?") Dad in St. Pete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home