Belated Birthday Pictures
We decided to have a big party for Amelia's first birthday, despite it falling on a Wednesday. Chili, cupcakes, and fun were had by all. Following this party Amelia got yet another cold and cough that wouldn't go away. She was given antibiotics and has been well the past few weeks, Seth was also diagnosed with walking pneumonia but is back to health again too. We had a quiet thanksgiving, followed by a busy advent season with a string of visitors. Here's hoping that everyone has a very Merry Christmas! We will, just because everything is more fun with Amelia in our lives!
Friends Evie and Ethan on the move!!
Cousins Kelby and Fia

College Buddies :)
Charles
Aunt Jane and Uncle Benners
mmmmm.... She ate the whole cupcake! Don't worry it was whole wheat and sweetened with applejuice and carrot puree.
Nobody messes with my cupcake! Even Auntie Leah who we love and miss since she moved out in August.

Katelyn and Evie. What would I do without their great hand-me-downs? I sleep in Katelyn's old crib and wear all of Evie's old clothes.
Mark. I dunno. I like him.
Jenny and Katie are mommy's speech path friends. They helped her pass an exam and told her what to say for a presentation 2 weeks after I was born. They are so fun.
Grandpa Bill gives great flips!

Grandma Ann and Great Grandma. I hope I inherit the Sheetz smile :)
My friends Josue and Emily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home