Saturday, October 18, 2008

We're Baaaack....















Well with our laptop and camera both out of commission and sent in for repairs we haven't been blogging much. And so much has happened. Amelia is crawling, pulling herself up (though not to standing), says "Mama", has a total of 5 teeth, and is entering an rehab center for cheerio addiction.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, October 18, 2008, Blogger Josh and Heather said...

What a doll! Good to hear from you again...

Josh.

 
At 9:26 PM, October 19, 2008, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Yes, she's a cutie! And coming up to her first birthday, too!

-Julee

 
At 4:24 PM, November 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I can't imagine why you don't have more time for blogging! I have a feeling Amelia is an Obama fan, so (since she can't vote) I'm going to vote for her tomorrow. Looking forward to a First Birthday Blog. Love, Grampa Brion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home