"Natural" Childbirth Class Reunion
Well I say "natural" because 2/3 of us had c sections. It was nice to see the couples we spent so many Monday nights with and see their little ones. Not a dud among these babies. All were sweet and happy.

Amelia is looking a little tired in the bottom picture but I always think it is so sweet how she crosses her ankles like a little lady.


3 Comments:
The husband would like to point out that three men were also there for the classes and the reunion as well. You may have missed this fact as the men are not portrayed in the pictures nor mentioned in the text. On behalf of all fathers everywhere I denounce such blatant sexism. We are people too. We have feelings. We cry. We drink beer. Actually we usually only do the former two after doing the latter one.
Anyway, I WAS there.
Is Amelia the oldest? She looks big! And beautiful.
Was the other CS as much a surprise as yours?
Amelia is the oldest. The little boy is Justin's age and the other girl was due 2 weeks after Amelia but is 2 months younger. They were really similar developmentally (starting sitting, getting the bottom 2 teeth, etc.) but Amelia is very chubby!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home