Saturday, June 13, 2009

Goofus






























On the 19th of every month I try and take a picture of Amelia to see how she has grown. April's photo shoot was pretty funny. She always has had such an expressive face. In the last photo she is also making her kung foo noises. Its adorable!

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, June 14, 2009, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

What are Kung Foo noises? Do they warrant a short video, perhaps?
She's lovely. And good for you for keeping up the photo shoots. I'm nowhere near that organised.
Love Heather

 
At 8:52 PM, June 15, 2009, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

We second the vote for a short video!

-Chris and Julee

 
At 5:15 AM, February 16, 2010, Blogger Jesi Dergance said...

We need some updated pics!! :)

 
At 5:46 PM, July 06, 2010, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Hey - I missed the one year anniversary of your last blog post! How did you mark the occasion?
- C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home