
We saved the most exciting pic for last. Yes, this is our very own BBQ, immortalized last Sunday when it singlehandedly fed our neighbors and half the church. Thanks to the Lowchers for the gift. This really isn't exciting to anyone but us as we have never owned a BBQ before. Sorry to bore you.
5 Comments:
Cool, a barbecue! A gas one too. I'd like a gassy barbecue but we're still using coals. Is coveting wrong? Josh.
I'll trade you the BBQ for one of those cool lab coats you're wearing in your blog. Long as you pay shipping and handling of course. Is swindling wrong?
We were house sitting for the Anthony's a few weeks ago, and got to use their gas barbecue for a few glorious days. Much fun, and our little electric grill really doesn't compare. Sigh... Chris.
yo, where da ribs at?
Anonymous- I know who you are! Miss you Dana!
Post a Comment
<< Home