Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Our playgroup....






























When people ask me what I do, I no longer say "I'm just a mom". I now say, "I am a professional mother". Yeah. That's it. We do things like go to playgroup. Amelia doesn't play so much as merely watch while I chat to the other moms (who mostly have 2 year olds) and score hand me down baby stuff like the bumbo and exersaucer (Thanks Warfels!). Here we are celebrating our friend Joe's second birthday.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, July 08, 2008, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

Yay free stuff! We managed to find some friends who have a little boy Jamie's age and a baby girl, so it's all tradesies for the clothes. I can't remember the last time I bought either of them any clothing. Or toys for that matter. Hmmm. So they'll have something to talk to their shrinks about when they're forty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home