
A relaxing moment at davnab's pool. Midwestern Living Tip #472 : Make friends with pool owners.
What? You talking to me? You talking to me? Boy we'll mess you up...punk.

Getting ready for some crazy hop on pop action. She enjoys it when I get hurt. Mildly worrisome.
4 Comments:
Yay - new posts! Welcome back to the blogging world. Can't wait to see more.
Laura, you look fantastic. :) Pools are a pregnant woman's best friend, aren't they? Well, that and ice cream.
-Julee
You guys look great! And I think you're right in what you said a couple of posts back- WHO does Amelia look like? She gets a fair share of personality from both of you, methinks! Happy floating, Laura. Would love to talk when you have time- call and I'll call you back?
I love your prego belly and your beautiful daughter! Can't wait for the new arrival! Love, Jes
WOW - Laura does look amazing, that's a great pool picture!
Post a Comment
<< Home