A House Threatening Fire!
Ok, this actually happened the day before our trip to the North Shore, and this is just a picture of the burnt ground. However, Paul was coincidentally with us when this happened as well. The fire came right up to the road next to our house and sparks set fire to our neighbors newspaper in the driveway. Paul is a fireman so he kept waving at folks he knew who were fighting the fire. There are brush fires out here almost every day it seems on the dry side of the island.

3 Comments:
Scary stuff! I guess you've given up smokin' then, Seth?
Heather
Actually- this fire was started by a cigarette (I need to check with the fire department to make sure it wasn't a cigarillo). hmmmmm.....
- Laura
My own wife questions my integrity on our public blog. No wonder I smoke. Which reminds me- where did I leave that last burning cig...?
Post a Comment
<< Home