Diesen Germans Sind Sehry Nice(n)

Thomas (my cousin) and his new wife Beate (bee-ought-uh) were here in C-U for a couple of weeks. They are a good match. For starters they're both German which is convenient and allows them to understand each other pretty well. Also they have good fashion sense which is unusual in my family but I have to attribute (in Thomas' case) to the European influence. But most importantly they really seem to love each other and they have good teeth. They're back in Germany now but it was great to have them here and to get to meet Beate for the first time. She is a Lutheran pastor so we were able to 'talk shop' a little bit which was fun. Turns out Martin Luther was German! Who knew...?

3 Comments:
Is that Seth writing? With his curly hair I thought Thomas was Laura's cousin. Am I right?
So confused. Need more coffee.
Yay update though!
Germans are great. They're kind of fun to make fun of, because although many of them seem like they don't have a sense of humour and just don't get it...they really don't.
I'm just kidding. That was a joke.
Heather- that was me (seth) writing and he is actually my cousin. The curly hair comes from his father's (Helmut) side of the family I guess. I better stop writing though lest I become boring. I have a (posed) pic of me with one of the youth group guys holding an empty beer bottle and both of us pretending to be drunk. Should I post that?
You like your new job, right? Then probably not a good one to post. Save it til you get jaded and ready for a change.
Post a Comment
<< Home