Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cute sweater grumpy face!


The face is pretty cute too, huh?

Our Amelia is wearing a piece made by another talented knitter, dear friend, and expectant mother, Heather Neufeld. Just over 2 months old, Amelia now weighs in at 8 pounds 10 oz. She enjoys drinking milk and taking warm baths. She had this to say "ehhhh... "

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, January 22, 2008, Blogger Josh and Heather said...

Two months?! Didn't you just give birth last week? Where did the time go...

Beautiful princess you've got there, dear friends. Hopefully her and our new little soon-to-be-born boy will get hitched one day.

Josh.

 
At 7:49 PM, January 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am going to run out and get you guys your own copy of Raising Your Spirited Child. You might be needing it. Soon.

WE LOVE YOU AMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily

 
At 8:35 AM, January 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Josh- I am pretty convinced you are having another girl but if it is a boy lets arrange something :)

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home