Tuesday, January 22, 2008

embarassment of riches!

I (Laura) first started working at the University of Illinois Infant Cognition lab as an undergraduate more than 10 years ago. I loved it and thought my boss and all the people I worked with were wonderful. Things haven't changed all that much (although we no longer record data by hand or save it on those big floppy disks!) and I feel very blessed to be working at a place I still love. Everyone has been so supportive and accommodating throughout my pregnancy, early birth and leave, and now giving me work I can do from home. This weekend they threw me and two other expectant moms a shower. I am overwhelmed by all the gifts we have received. Seth and I have not had to buy a thing for this child!



Being daytime and all, Amelia did her usual thing and slept and made a few of her goat noises.

The other two moms , Jesi and Lisa are also expecting little girls in the next few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home