Birthdays And Graduations


July 14, 2007. The day that kept on giving. As seen above we began with a wee Birthday celebration for Emily, Chuck, Tom, and Nan- all various permutations of family. We had great fun and it was especially neat to watch Fia and Kelby- they're growing up so fast! I know that makes me sound old to say it but I do have grey in my beard now. 'I' being Seth. Laura is still, thankfully, beardless.
But Wait!!! There's More!! Having stuffed ourselves to the gills at Niels and Emily's we run to El Toro for a buttload of Mexican food with a bunch of seniors (12) graduating from New Covenant Fellowship. Yes, it was also Senior Night (aka 'Last Supper, aka in this instance 'Senor Night'- you know, 'cuz the food was Mexican).



Asa has a thing for lemons apparently.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home