Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ok so I'm just gonna move quickly through these because lots has happened and really it's all about the pics anyway. So here we see Amelia. We went to Florida to visit my dad and we went to the zoo and this is the water park in the zoo. The end.




This is dad. Remember we went to see him in Florida. This is a bad picture of dad but it's the only one I could find of him right now. Sorry, dad. He is eating crab. He needs money so please go to spoonforkcreations.com and buy his stuff so he can fix his houseboat and move farther north to be near his family. Long story.



This is Amelia in a tub. Sometimes she gets in a tub. This time I took a picture of her.


This one I think is pretty self-explanatory. Kid on potty with colander on head. 'Nuff said.


This is Val. Val moved into our basement about a year ago and became like family to us. Last week she moved to Mississippi. We will miss her. Bye Val. : (

Also we went recently to to Chicago for a friend's wedding (Zipporah) I went to Mississippi and visited Real Faith Church in Clarksdale (awesome) and also took the youth group and bunch of volunteers up to Michigan for a week for some camping and kayaking and also I (Seth) am now working at the Urbana Free Library half-time and we left New Covenant Fellowship and are maybe starting a new community here in C-U and also I got thrush but now maybe I don't but doctors aren't sure and Laura is fit to pop and we gave Toby to another family and he and they are very happy about it and just tonight my guys' group watched Big Kahuna which is this great movie with Kevin Spacey that no one knows about but is the best movie about male friendships and God ever and it is very late and I will now go to bed.

Your Welcome.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, August 04, 2010, Blogger Josh and Heather said...

Ah Big Kahuna - one of my favourites. Good call.

 
At 2:48 AM, August 04, 2010, Blogger brion kerlin said...

I like the shotgun style. I need to learn how to do that. Thanks for the updates. Love, Dad

 
At 1:38 AM, August 06, 2010, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Read. Liked. Commented.
C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home