Sunday, September 11, 2005

The grass is always greener on other side...


It is true. The grass is always lush and green on the other side of the island (the windward side). Where we are it is dry and brown (see picture from the brush fire). We spent last saturday up here at the annual "youth bash" with some teens from our church. The mountain overlooked us on one side, the sea on the other. Music and bottled water flowed like wine. The music was a mix of local church groups and some overseas groups from Africa...lots of energy and talent! For five dollars they also fed you lunch and dinner- good food too. Suffice it to say a good time was had by all.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Seth, Laura, and Tobias!

Although you named the third member of your family the same name as my nasty anal and stuck up host brother in Germany, I would like to let you know how much I enjoy your photos and comments. I am sitting in my new room in Bradford England, a place that Bill Bryson calls the city that was created to make every other place look better! My phone number here is 07896356029. I am quite excited about my new "mobile" phone. I feel quite mobile.

Hope all is well. Congrats Laura on the job, sorry I did not catch you at the airport.

Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home