Hula at the youth bash
This was Laura's highlight of the day. These youth did a combo hula/sign language dance that was inspiring and amazing to see. I (Seth) don't generally enjoy dance all that much but this was really something else...they combined spiritual themes with physical ones (e.g. rowing or swimming) that made for a powerful performance. Other youth later in the day did some dramas that were equally professional.
If I remember correctly when I was that age I was really good at...um...Dungeons and Dragons. And spitting. Maybe.

2 Comments:
Well you were good at Monopoly... since you had a ruthless and genuinely capitalistic strategy of grabbing every piece of property you landed on and then NEVER trading or selling them!!! OK, since I'm over the humiliation I will give you credit where credit is due... now have you considered applying these principles to real life? Are you really a closet real estate tycoon?
Love, Emily
No- that would be mom.
Post a Comment
<< Home