Thursday, September 01, 2005

Snorkeling Stud


We bought some snorkeling gear at K-Mart and had fun on Tuesday at "Shark's cove". No sharks but we did see angel fish that looked like Dorrie in Finding Nemo. Wasn't her name Dorrie? The one who spoke whale....

3 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Im loving your Kerlin blog and check in every day Keep those comments coming. I Fia sat night before last for the first time. We read books and then had a video of Sesame Street when Big Bird decided to try living with a bird family in Seaside,Illinois.
George Klotz is coming to visit me Sun, Mon and Tues. He's ateending a high school reunion in WI now.
Ann is coming home from a weeks visit in Ventura CA tomorrow. I haven't forgotten you request for a replacement of the '86 reunion picture. I have to phone Bill Brophy.Love GR

 
At 11:38 AM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to question your better judgement, Seth, but as your big sister I feel obligated to ask you if you were well advised to go snorkeling in said, "Shark's Cove". So sorry for not being more responsive to this blog-business you've got going. I love to see what you islanders are up to... one more month and I ought to have a big story for you... Love to you both, Em

 
At 9:24 PM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. My one tip for tropical snorkelling: Don't touch ANYTHING. Never mind the sharks, it's the wierd little things that live in crevasses you have to worry about -of course those are the ones Josh likes to get a close look at...In short, I'm jealous. Sounds like a terrific life you're starting over there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home