Thanks for the amusing photos. Laura, you look great in the new dress from your mom. Wow! on the sea turtles. I've seen a few in the Gulf, but quite rarely. Cliff jumping? I'd have to pass on that one. I guess there's not much chance of finding that contact lens. Get some dried pigs ears for the dog's teething...they love 'em. Might even go good on your grill if you marinade them long enough. Regards, Dad (dodging hurricanes in Florida)
2 Comments:
Thanks for the amusing photos. Laura, you look great in the new dress from your mom. Wow! on the sea turtles. I've seen a few in the Gulf, but quite rarely. Cliff jumping? I'd have to pass on that one. I guess there's not much chance of finding that contact lens. Get some dried pigs ears for the dog's teething...they love 'em. Might even go good on your grill if you marinade them long enough. Regards, Dad (dodging hurricanes in Florida)
Nice skirt, glasie!
-wei wei
Post a Comment
<< Home