Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Story In Pictures

Quillin is all like, no way, you totally had a baby...!
...and here he is!
and this is how not to raise him! Thanks for the tip, Mark.
Grandma shows Mark the correct way to hold a baby, sans beer.
Bu da bum...that's all folks!
(I know, I'm not even trying anymore- just posting pictures I like with no real connection or coherence. But hey it's not like you pay for this...)

6 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, August 15, 2010, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

We'll take any pictures we can get, connected or not (no, wait, that's not true... don't take me up on that).

Judson's such a cutie. And Amelia too, of course. :)

Just think, next time we see you maybe Sam can say, "No, Amelia, no! No, Judson, no!" It'll be so much, er, fun.

-Julee

 
At 6:14 PM, August 15, 2010, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Or maybe it'll be Jonathan who's saying "No, (insert name of Kerlin or Botting sibling here), no!"

I like the Sufjan Stevens T-shirt though.
- C

 
At 11:23 AM, August 16, 2010, Anonymous Laura said...

I just want to point out the tape on Amelia's dress. She thinks tape is just as good as a sticker. She wears it with pride.

 
At 6:31 PM, August 16, 2010, Blogger seth kerlin said...

Great. Just great. Chris sees the Sufjan Stevens T-Shirt, Laura sees the tape on Amelia's shirt and yet no one sees fit to notice that Mark is feeding his son beer.
Anyway, we would love nothing better than to hear your son's siren song again Julee. Sometimes, as Nancy Reagan so famously proclaimed, you have to Just Say No.

 
At 5:14 PM, September 16, 2010, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

You know, I kind of like the fly-by approach. Thanks for the pics, we take what we can get from you guys, always have... ;)
Amelia's a smart cookie. I think with the advent of dollar stores, tape is more expensive than stickers, and so much more original!
Judson's adorable. How's month two treating you?

 
At 8:09 PM, December 11, 2011, Blogger Chris and Julee said...

Just ONE more picture of Judson and Amelia... pretty, pretty please?

-Julee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home